Bukit Batok Mixed Development is developed by Qingjian Realty (BBR) Pte Ltd along Bukit Batok West Avenue 6, district 23, Singapore. The site of 158,194sqf with a maximum permissible gross floor area of 474,591sqf and a plot ratio of 3 is expected to house 516 exclusive apartments with a maximum gross floor area for commercial use stipulated of about 64,583sqf.
Bukit Batok Mixed Development Factsheet
||Bukit Batok Avenue 6 Development
||Bukit Batok West Avenue 6
||Mixed Development: 5 blocks of 16 storey Residential Including retail mall
- 1st Storey - Retail Mall - Supermarket - Coffee Shops
- 3rd Storey - Child Care Centre
- 5th Storey - Residential
||Qingjian Realty (BBR) Pte Ltd
||99-year Leasehold commencing from 29 Aug 2017
|Estimated Site Area
|Gross Floor Area
|Gross Floor Area for commercial use
|Total No. Of Units
||516 Residential Units
This site is about 1km to the Bukit Batok MRT Station. The Pan-Island Expressway (PIE) within short-distance also support easily for the travelling to and around, especially to Jurong Lake District - the second CBD in The West. The secondary and tertiary educational institutions, just a couple of minutes to get to are very ideal for family with going-schools children.
Sitting on a land of 14,969 sqm, this exclusive development will be having impressive full condo facilities features. Residents will get to enjoy a 50m-lap pool, children’s pool, indoor gym, playground, BBQ Pits, and a 24-hour security concierge. All units will be equipped with brand-new fittings and appliances.
Why Invest In Bukit Batok Mixed Development?
- Developed by renowned developer Qingjian Realty
- Rare mixed development with Supermarket and Food Court
- Close proximity to Singapore 2nd CBD (Jurong Lake District)
- Easy access to Pan-Island Expressway (PIE)
- Within 20 mins walk to Orchard Shopping Belt
- Within 5 mins drive to Ng Teng Feng Hospital (NTFH)