Soaring 30 storeys high, Cairnhill Nine offers 268 exquisitely designed apartments and penthouses. Full luxury condominium facilities include a 50m lap pool, an aqua deck, a hammock garden, spa pods, BBQ pits and concierge services. With a covered link bridge that directly connects you to Paragon Shopping Centre, Cairnhill Nine’s luxury facilities afford you a lifestyle that’s simply incomparable.
Cairnhill Nine Factsheet
||Cairnhill Road/Bideford Road
||CH Residential Pte Ltd & CH Commercial Pte Ltd
||99 years web 12 May 2014
||10,623.9 sqm (est. 114,355 sqft)
|Total No. of Units
||268 residential units
220 hotel rooms
|Expected TOP Date
||27 September 2017
|Expected Legal Completion Date
||27 September 2020
||RSP ARCHITECTS PLANNERS & ENGINEERS (PTE) Ltd
||Proposed mixed development comprising 1 block of 30- storey residential apartment (268 units) with ancillary facilities, 1 block of 20-storey hotel (220 rooms) with ancillary facilities and 6-storey podium carpark (including a public car park station) with 7th storey landscape deck incorporating existing mosque at Cairnhill Road/Bideford Road.
Towering at 122 metres with 30 storeys, Cairnhill Nine will be one of the tallest buildings in the Orchard Road district. It is part of an integrated development that also comprises luxurious serviced residence Ascott Orchard Singapore. It is located a few minutes’ walk from Orchard as well as Somerset MRT Stations, world-class shopping malls and premium medical facilities.
Residents of Cairnhill Nine will get to enjoy convenient access to a wide range of amenities as it will be directly linked to Paragon via a covered link-bridge. Living amidst the buzz of Singapore’s world-renowned shopping belt, the proximity to shopping malls such as ION Orchard, Paragon, Ngee Ann City Shopping Centre and Wisma Atria Shopping Centre will be a strong boost to the popularity of the development.
Why Invest in Cairnhill Nine @ Cairnhill Road
- Developed by one of the Asia’s largest real estate companies headquartered and listed in Singapore, CapitaLand.
- Located in the heart of Orchard – the bustling nerve-centre of one of Asia’s most exciting cities, Singapore.
- Cairnhill Nine has a linked bridge to Paragon Shopping Centre and is next to The Hereen Shopping Centre.
- It is also not far from several schools such as Raffles Girls’ School, Anglo-Chinese Junior School, Overseas Family School and Chatsworth International School – Orchard Campus.
- The integrated development is also close to foreign embassies and consulates, as well as prestigious clubs such as American Club, Tanglin Club and Premier Club.
- A classic skyscraper and the height offers residents an unparalleled view of the city around them.
- Cairnhill Nine is close to Somerset MRT NS23.
- A host of luxurious resort-like facilities including a 50m lap pool, spa pods, BBQ pits and a wine lounge, along with other clubhouse facilities.
- Cairnhill Nine offers tastefully-designed apartments with cutting-edge technology that empowers smart city living.