MARINA ONE is really an UNDERVALUED GEM with 4MRT lines and you see the unfolding of Singapore next biggest transformation at door step!
After the release of 2019 draft masterplan, we have seen a tremendous increased in viewings and sales!
Marina One, an award winning integrated development, within the prestigious Marina Bay financial district, is set to usher in a new concept of living, working and entertaining at the heart of Singapore's vibrant new CBD.
Marina One Residences Factsheet
||Marina One Residences
||Proposed Erection of 2 blocks 30-sty office, 2-blocks 34-sty residential buildings (Total 1042 units) 3-sty commercial podium, 4-level basement carparks with underground pedestrian / shopping mall on URA Land Parcels A1-A13 on Lot (s) 273A PT, 359A PT, 361T, 362A, 363K, 364N & 401P PT TS30 at Straits View/Marina Wa
||21 & 23 Marina Way
||99 years w.e.f 1st July 2011
||M+S Pte Ltd - a joint venture of Khazanah Nasional and Temasek Holdings.
||1,042 Residential units in two 34-storey towers; 140,000 square feet of retail space at podium level; two 30-storey towers designated for Grade-A offices
||Gustafson Porter (London)
|Expected Date of Vacant Possession
|Expected Date of Legal Completion
Marina One Residences Units Mix:
|Unit Type||Strata Area||No. of Units|
|(sq m)||(sq ft)|
|2 Bedroom + Study||106-113||1,141-1,216||29|
Set amidst an abundance of greenery, Marina One comes alive through the design of world-renowned architect Christoph Ingenhoven, a leader in sustainable Supergreen architecture and integrated development concepts.
Why invest in Marina One
- Prime Grade-A office space, luxury residences and unique retail offerings set around lush greenery of over 65,000 sq. ft.
- Connected to 4 out of 6 MRT lines and easy access to major expressways
- Inner city park-like living and working reminiscent of London's Hyde Park
- A highly coveted central location nestled by Marina Station Square and Central Linear Park.
- Sweeping views of Marina Bay Sands, Gardens by the Bay, the sea and Marina One's lush Green Heart
- A Supergreen integrated development with numerous design, property and sustainability awards