Marina One, an award winning integrated development, within the prestigious Marina Bay financial district, is set to usher in a new concept of living, working and entertaining at the heart of Singapore's vibrant new CBD.
||Marina One Residences
||Proposed Erection of 2 blocks 30-sty office, 2-blocks 34-sty residential buildings (Total 1042 units) 3-sty commercial podium, 4-level basement carparks with underground pedestrian / shopping mall on URA Land Parcels A1-A13 on Lot (s) 273A PT, 359A PT, 361T, 362A, 363K, 364N & 401P PT TS30 at Straits View/Marina Wa
||21 & 23 Marina Way
||99 years w.e.f 1st July 2011
||M+S Pte Ltd - a joint venture of Khazanah Nasional and Temasek Holdings.
||1,042 Residential units in two 34-storey towers; 140,000 square feet of retail space at podium level; two 30-storey towers designated for Grade-A offices
||Gustafson Porter (London)
|Expected Date of Vacant Possession
|Expected Date of Legal Completion
Marina One Residences Units Mix:
|Unit Type||Strata Area||No. of Units|
|(sq m)||(sq ft)|
|2 Bedroom + Study||106-113||1,141-1,216||29|
Set amidst an abundance of greenery, Marina One comes alive through the design of world-renowned architect Christoph Ingenhoven, a leader in sustainable Supergreen architecture and integrated development concepts.
Why invest in Marina One
- Prime Grade-A office space, luxury residences and unique retail offerings set around lush greenery of over 65,000 sq. ft.
- Connected to 4 out of 6 MRT lines and easy access to major expressways
- Inner city park-like living and working reminiscent of London's Hyde Park
- A highly coveted central location nestled by Marina Station Square and Central Linear Park.
- Sweeping views of Marina Bay Sands, Gardens by the Bay, the sea and Marina One's lush Green Heart
- A Supergreen integrated development with numerous design, property and sustainability awards