Martin Modern lands on a prime site in The Central Regions that are usually taken and developments are rare, residents can enjoy the sake of convenience. It is expected to be home to 450 residential units within two gleaming 20-30 storey towers with a variety of communal facilities.
Martin Modern is located at the corner of Martin Place and River Valley Close, within the posh residential neighbourhood of Robertson Quay. It will be the Home within a Botanic Garden in District 9 with an arboretum of native trees and vegetation, occupying 80% of the land area. The garden will have 15 different spaces with various concepts like a party lawn, a forest trail, rain gardens and a maze among others.
Amenities nearby include Somerset MRT Station, Orchard Road and Singapore River. Within a short walking distance is the future Great World MRT Station (currently under construction) which is part of the Thomson-East Coast Line, and will take residents directly to Orchard Road, the CBD and Marina Bay.
Why Invest in Martin Modern?
- Located in prime District 9.
- Developed by Renowned Guocoland.
- 405 Units with Communal Facilities.
- Efficient Layout and Finishes.
- The Waterfront Plaza, UE Square and Robertson Walk, The Centrepoint and Takashimaya are at your backyard.
- Robertson Walk Shopping Centre, Great World Shopping Centre just min walking to get to.
- Cold Storage Supermarket/NTUC Fairprice 5 mins stroll away from.
- River Valley Primary School is in the close proximity.
- 5-10 mins drive to CBD.