Sophia Hills is a 493-units condominium situated on Mount Sophia that also consists of 3 conservation buildings. All 3 conservation buildings will be restored as heritage buildings. One of the conservation buildings, the original Nan Hwa Girls' School, has been designated as a childcare centre /kindergarten. The second one, Trinity Theological College Chapel, is to be converted into a restaurant. The third one, the Olson Building which was part of the Methodist Girl's School, will be used as the Clubhouse for the condominium development.
||Jointly developed by Hoi Hup Realty Pte Ltd, Sunway Developments Pte Ltd and S C Wong Holdings Pte Ltd
||Residential Blocks: 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 23, 25, 27 Mount Sophia
Clubhouse: 29 Mount Sophia
Restaurant: 31 Mount Sophia
Childcare/Kindergarten: 33 Mount Sophia
||99 Years Leasehold w.e.f 10 Dec 2013
||Approximately 255,866 sqft
|Expected T.O.P Date
||31 August 2018
|Total No. of Units
|Total No. of Blocks / Towers
||12 Blocks & 3 Conserved Buildings
|No. of Storey
||1 Block of 7-Storey, 4 Blocks of 6-Storey, 1 Block of 5-Storey & 6 Blocks of 4-Storey
|No. of Car Park Lots
||Residential: 493 + 4 Handicap Lots
Kindergarten: 8 + 1 Handicap Lots
Restaurant: 7 + 1 Handicap Lots
||Consortium 168 Architects Pte Ltd
||Straits Construction Singapore Pte Ltd (Affiliated To Hoi Hup)
This development is being designed so that it dominates the area and is the largest housing development to have been built in this area to date. Units range from 1 bedroom up to 4 bedroom units and dual key condo.
The development has a sprawling, spread out feel to it which may be a nice change for you from developments where all of the units are in one high-rise building. Units have large balconies that look out over the pool area or out over the city which may be very appealing for some residents. All of the units are large and modern and filled with high-end fixtures and finishes.
Why Invest in Sophia Hills @ District 2
- Within 10 Minutes Drive to ION Orchard, The Paragon, Ngee Ann City & Cineleisure Orchard.
- 12 Minutes Drive to Marina Bay Financial Center & Central Business District.
- Elegant Bistro offering comfort food and Child Care Center within the Development.
- 6 Minutes Walk to Dhoby Ghaut MRT Station Interchange.
- 1 Minute Drive to Plaza Singapura and The Cathay.
- Within 1 km radius of Elite Schools like St. Margaret Primary School & School of the Arts (SOTA)...
- 1st Development in Singapore to have 3 Conservation Buildings.
- Wide Range of Facilities Within the Condominium.
- 8 Different Types of Functional Layout allowing.
- 493 lavish units of 1, 1+S, 2, 2+S, 2 Dual Key, 3, 3+Utility & 4 Bedroom.