One Holland Village Residences is growing. A new development is rising. Introducing a single location that blends the old and new; a bustling place and lush pockets of space; the energy of a city and the warmth of a village. The refreshed and re-energized Holland Village will be a living, vibrant community where people gather to live, play, work, eat, and shop. With high- and low-rise apartments, serviced residences, offices and retail areas – the development brings everyone and everything together as one.
Discover a world of fashion, flavors, and fun in a Village. One Holland Village D10 is poised to become the neighborhood's go-to lifestyle destination with local indie shops, exciting showrooms and dining options.
One Holland Village Location Map
At Holland Village, belong to a neighbourhood that brings you close to everything that matters. Located within the vibrant and thriving enclave of Holland Village, discover many amenities within easy reach for work and leisure such as Orchard Road, Dempsey Hill and one-north. Find places for art and culture, retail amenities, food and beverage outlets, services such as banks, a post office and hospitals, reputable schools and parks all within the immediate vicinity.
Explore more at Holland Village
Your Village, Your Home
Come home to One Holland Village Residences. Discover three distinct residential offerings. Thoughtfully-fitted residences built with balconies that open up possibilities, luxury residences with private lift access and concierge service, contemporary bohemian-style apartments. Find a place to put down your roots and grow here.
Hospitality In The Village
Quincy House welcomes business and leisure travellers alike. For short-term stays, take comfort in your home away from home at the Holland Village precinct’s serviced residences. Whatever brings you to the Village, a suite of services awaits you.
Local Tastes, Global Finds
From breakfast and brunch to dinner and drinks, local indie shops to showrooms. Welcome to Holland Village, the place to be outside the city.
Open For Business
Connect with a vibrant community and allow your business to flourish in an unconventional space. One Holland Village Offices offer a friendly counterpoint to hectic business districts.
Not Just Your Typical Mall
Shop. Savour. Socialise
The first-of-its-kind, low-rise urban lifestyle hub in Singapore, following the rhythm and patterns of the surrounding iconic shophouses and streets.
Complementing the porous nature of its terrain, shops are lined to envelope three open spaces for the community to gather. By linking people, public spaces and amenities together, this new space will be an extension of the authenticity and bohemian charm of the Village.
Convenience At Your Fingertips
Connect. Commute. Chill
Reaching Holland Village is easy via public transport links such as the Holland Village MRT Station and many bus services. It is also connected to the Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE) and Pan Island Expressway (PIE), which will take you to any point in the city fast. An elevated pedestrian bridge links the development to Buona Vista Hill Park and the nearby HDB estate.
For your parking needs, a generous number of 468 car park lots are available.
More Of The Village You Love
Discover. Delight. Dream
Offering a range of up-market dining, shopping and lifestyle options over 13,500 square metres of new retail and communal space, Holland Village will bring new vibrancy and amenities to the community.
You can expect everything from cafes to gourmet restaurants, independent boutiques to global brands, and the best of both local and international retail concepts.
A Space Where Interactions Are Extraodinary
Entertain. Enthrall. Enjoy
For the latest happenings in town and a very different village experience head over to four unique spaces found in Holland Village – Village Square, Village Green, Village Central and Village Deck. Look forward to fun activities and exciting pop-up events happening at Village Square.
At Village Green, find tranquility as you immerse yourself in an eclectic mix of F&B outlets, as well as lifestyle shops naturally built around park greenery. For a taste of something new, head over to Village Central, which features a courtyard. Overlooking the scenic park, discover spaces for duplex stores and F&B options. Connect with like-minded people and bond with your loved ones at Village Deck, where there are comfortable sitting areas, and spacious pavilions suitable for social gatherings.
Live In The Heart Of The Village
Located in prime District 10, One Holland Village is strategically situated near retail and commercial hubs such as Orchard Road and one-north business park. Find some of Singapore’s most reputable educational institutions within proximity such as National University of Singapore, Anglo-Chinese School International, Hwa Chong Institution, and INSEAD Asia Campus, just to name a few.
Benefit from the precinct’s transport network that offers excellent connectivity via public transport as well as major roads and expressways. Holland Village MRT station is a 3-min walk away, which provides connection to the East-West Line at Buona Vista, just one stop away and Downtown Line at Botanic Gardens, only two stops away. Come 2025, when the Circle Line is completed, there will be direct MRT access to Marina Bay, Suntec City and Orchard Road.
Enjoy the benefits of living in the heart of Holland Village. As part of a larger mixed-use development, you are surrounded with a specialty selection of shopping and dining spaces, allowing you to expand your living space beyond your home.
One Holland Village Residences - OPEN FOR BUSINESS
Connect with a vibrant community, and allow your business to flourish in an unconventional space. Offices at the Village offer a friendly counterpoint to hectic business districts. Future residents of One Holland Village Condo can just take 1 stop to Buona Vista MRT Interchange where they can easily access to the East-West Line. The condo is also well accessed as it only takes approximately 8 minutes to drive to Orchard Shopping Area. For those working in the downtown financial district, it only takes approximately 10 minutes' drive to the Central Business District (CBD).
One Holland Village Residences - LOCAL TASTES, GLOBAL FINDS
From breakfast and brunch to dinner and drinks, local indie shops to large showrooms. Welcome to everything you need and more. At a good location, the residents will be able to enjoy a wide array of conveniences right at their doorsteps with More new retail shops and dining options, various bistros serving international cuisines, together with the Holland Village Market & Food Centre. Many renowned destinations such as Holland Drive Block 44 Market And Food Centre, Ghim Moh Road Block 20 Market And Food Centre, Commonwealth Crescent Market and Food Centre, and so on.
Relive memories of an era gone by. Inspired by low-rise public estates of yesteryear, this residence offers a contemporary take on bohemian living. Spacious interiors extend to outdoor spaces that flourish with greenery. Don't hesitate more time, come with Us to visiting Site Plan & Facilities.
One Holland Village Nearby Amenities
- Henry Park Primary School : 1.6km, 3mins drive
- Fairfield Methodist School (Primary) : 2.3km, 4mins drive
- Nanyang Primary School : 3km, 8mins drive
- Raffles Girls’ Primary School : 4.3km, 10mins drive
- Methodist Girls’ School (Primary) : 4.6km, 10mins drive
- Fairfield Methodist School (Secondary) : 2.3km, 4mins drive
- Hwa Chong Institution : 3.1km, 6mins drive
- St Margaret’s Secondary School : 3.5km, 6mins drive
- Nanyang Girls’ High School : 3.7km, 7mins drive
- Nan Hua High School : 4.1km. 8mins drive
- Methodist Girls’ School (Secondary) : 4.6km, 10mins drive
- Anglo-Chinese Junior College : 1.7km, 3mins drive
- Singapore Polytechnic : 3.3km, 8mins drive
- National Junior College : 3.7km, 6mins drive
- National University of Singapore : 3.8km, 8mins drive
- Holland Village Shopping Centre : 404m, 4mins walk
- Raffles Holland V Mall : 406m, 4mins walk
- Jelita Shopping Center : 1.2km, 2mins drive
- The Star Vista : 1.4km, 3mins drive
- Rochester Mall : 1.6km, 4mins drive
- Holland Village Mkt & Food Centre: 260m, 3mins walk
- Holland Drive Mkt & Food Centre : 844m, 10mins walk
- Ghim Moh Mkt & Food Centre : 900m, 11mins walk
- Buona Vista CC : 673m, 7mins walk
- Ulu Pandan CC : 730m, 8mins walk
LEISURE AND PARKS
- Singapore Botanical Gardens : 4.5km, 9mins drive
- KentRidge Park : 4.7km, 9mins drive
- Hortpark : 5.9km, 11mins drive
- Raffles Medical : 406m, 4mins walk
- National University Hospital : 3.2km, 6mins drive
- Alexandra Hospital : 5.3km, 9mins drive
- OCBC : 390m, 4mins walk
- DBS : 406m, 4mins walk
- Maybank : 407m, 4mins walk
- UOB : 407m, 4mins walk
- Citibank : 431m, 5mins walk
- HSBC : 434m, 5mins walk
- F&B and entertainment enclave:
- Holland Village : 100m, 1min walk
- Chip Bee Gardens : 844m, 10mins walk
- Dempsey Hill : 4.3km, 10mins drive
- Orchard Road : 7km, 13mins drive
- Holland Village MRT (CC21) : 312m, 3mins walk
- Buona Vista Interchange (EW19|CC22) : 1.1km, 2mins drive
- Bus stop ID: 11261- Holland Village : 95m, 1min walk
- Bus Services No : 5N, 7, 61, 75, 77, 95, 165, 970
: Direct bus to Clementi, Rail Mall, Beauty World MRT, NUH, NUS.
- Bus stop ID: 11261- Holland Village : 107m, 1min walk
- Bus Services No : 7, 7B, 61, 75, 77, 165, 970
: Direct bus to Orchard, Dhoby Ghaut, Bugis, One Raffles Quay, Vivocity.
BUSINESS PARKS AND OFFICES
- Biopolis : 1.7km, 4mins drive
- Fusionopolis : 2km, 4mins drive
- Mediapolis : 3.5km, 7mins drive