The Crest Condo in Prince Charles Crescent is an iconic 99-year leasehold new launching by the consortium of Wing Tai Land, Metro Australia Holdings Pte Ltd, & Maxdin Pte Ltd with incredible architecture, elegant curves, thoughtful layouts.
This Condo's presence is expected to wash the gloom and slump amongst the sluggish market.
About The Crest Condo
This property on Prince Charles Crescent comprised of 469 luxurious residential units within 8 blocks, and 2 levels of facilities on the landscape floor and on the 23rd floor.
THE CREST CONDO - RESIDE IN A GOOD ESTATE, THE GOOD RESIDES IN YOU
The Crest Condo is sited on a significant land parcel of 256,000 sqft within a tranquil area that is not far from Good Class Bungalows and offers elegantly spectacular views from all units. The Development is also near Redhill MRT Station that will feature the seamless connectivity to CBD and hustle bustle Downtown Hotspot.
The Crest Condo Factsheet:
|Type of Development:
|Wingcrown Investment Pte Ltd (Jointly developed by WingTai Land, Metro Australia Holdings Pte Ltd & Maxdin Pte Ltd)
|Toyo Ito & Associates, Architects (Best known for organic geometries and sensitive interpretation of nature, eg VivoCity)
|Sitetectonix Pte Ltd
|101, 103, 105, 107, 109, 111, 113, 115 Prince Charles Crescent
|99 years leasehold w.e.f. 21 Dec 12
|No. of Units:
|No. of Storey:
|Three 23-storey towers and four 5-storey blocks
|Car Park Lots:
|494 Basement Carpark Lots including 7 Handicapped Lots
|2 Level of Facilities - on the landscaped deck(e-deck) and 23rd storey
Clubhouse, Private Onsen with Steam Bath, 50m Lap Pool, Pool Deck, Curvilinear Leisure Pool, Oasis Pavilion, Children's Fun Pool, Tennis Court, Jogging Trail, Meadow Spa, Grill and Dine Terrace, Alfresco Lounge, Cascading Garden Trail
23rd Storey Facilities
Sky Gym, Sky Dining, Theatrette Suite, Canapes Bar and Teppanyaki Grill, Aroma Garden
Designed by award winning architect P&T Architects, The Crest will mark the promise for an elevated quality of life. No need to say a word, just take an overlook on its distinct exterior, then you will see that it might just be worth it. Every curve captures wind and light from multiple directions, floor-to-ceiling window panes expand the space and contemporary setting. All in the best for only you.
Highlights of The Crest
- Enhance a well-balanced living with the serenity bounding around, while still well-connected to urban ambience
- Redhill MRT Station is right at the doorstep
- Good Class Bungalows (GCB) nearby
- Fulfil a day with fun and excitement via opulent heap of Hotspot blooming around your home like Swanky Orchard Road Shopping Belt, Marina Bay Sands, Vivocity, Sentosa
- CBD, Financial and Commercial Hubs is also in the vicinity
- High capital appreciation in long-term from analysists
- Prestigious schools are close to your home such as Gan Eng Seng, Crescent Girls School, ISS International School, so on