Wilshire Residences is a luxury freehold development along Farrer Road, District 10. It is redeveloped on the site that was occupied by former The Wilshire, originally built in the 1980s. The property has site area of 39,130 sqft and it is just a short walk away to Farrer MRT (estimated 600 m). The site was sold to joint-venture listed developers including Roxy Pacific Holdings & Teo Eng Group. The price sold stands at S$98.8m, which translates to about S$1536 psf ppr (per square feet per plot ratio). With a plot ratio of 1.6, Wilshire Residences will be redeveloped into a 12-storey residential block with a maximum gross floor area of slightly over 64,000 sqft.
The new development comprises 85 exclusive units, standing at 12-storeys high with a 4-unit spread. All units feature spectacular views. On the east, we have the Botanic Garden and Dempsey Hill while on the west stands Holland Village. The north-facing units feature views of Victoria Park.
With a huge potential of developments as its well within an accessible distance to other major Location in Singapore. Discover Location to have clearly sight-see.
Why Should Be Invested In Wilshire Residences?
- Rare Freehold Development at district 10
- Low-density development with only 85 units
- Close to Singapore’s top education Institutions
- Strategic Surroundings: Dempsey Hill, Holland Village and Tanglin Road
- Serenity with close proximity to Botanic Gardens
- Developed by high-end boutique developer – Roxy Pacific and TEB
- Walking distance to Farrer MRT
- Branded quality fittings and furnishings with smart home system
- Attractive Entry Level Pricing