Kingsford Hillview Peak is located along Hillview Avenue, District 23, Singapore. The condo is developed by a reputable Singapore- listed developer Kingsford development. The unusually high ceiling of the units enables the erection of ceiling to floor glass panels to take in a larger frame of natural view of the outside and allowing more natural light into living area at the same time.
Kingsford Hillview Peak Factsheet
||Kingsford Hillview Peak (鑫丰。山景碧苑)
|No of Unit:
|No Of Carpark Lots:
||Basement carpark with 512
|Tenure of Land:
|Expected Dated of T.O.P.:
||06 March 2017
||12,648.5 sqm (est. 136,148.45 sq ft)
||Proposed Condominium Development Comprising 1 Block Of 26 Storey And 2 Blocks Of 12 Storey Residential Building (Total: 512 Units) With 2 Basement Carpark, Swimming Pool, Tennis Court, Landscape Deck & Clubhouse Facilities On Lot 4764X MK 10 Hillview Rise
Water features like cascading waterfalls and pools fronting the residential units bring calmness home to residents at the end of each work day. There is a reflecting pond where water mirrors the sky above to reflect a sense of peace and tranquility.
Strategically positioned to give a maximum sense of space, openness, natural lighting and ventilation. Floor to ceiling glass panels offers maximum unobstructed view. Get up close to nature anytime or have a stunning view of the city on the higher levels.
Why Invest in Kingsford Hillview Peak?
- Elegant development nestled in a quiet enclave, surrounded by nature reserve
- Within minutes’ walk to the upcoming Hillview MRT Station
- Near the Rail Mall that houses a stretch of distinct lifestyle restaurants and retailers, including Cold Storage Supermarket, and other amenities
- Close to Dairy Farm Park, Bukit Batok Nature Park and Bukit Timah Nature Reserve, providing a green sanctuary for nature lovers
- By 2015, Hillview will be served by the upcoming Hillview MRT Station - mins walk away - on Downtown Line 2. The new MRT line will also connect residents to numerous good schools in the Bukit Timah area
- This development is next door to HillV2 (The Hillier), conceptualized as a modern cosmopolitan mall. HillV2 offering unique shopping and dining experiences with exciting selection of specialty brand retailers and fine dining F&B operators at their doorsteps
- As a added investment viewpoint, projects near MRT, will generally appreciate faster in value during an upward trend and better able to preserve its value during a downward cycle