The mix-development Uptown @ Farrer abounded by the junction of Serangoon Road, Perumal Road and Race Course Road in district 8. From there, all amenities and unique lifestyle awaits at your step.
With the attention home buyer not only in prime location, Uptown at Farrer has full of facilities impressive at first sight. See more Site Plan here.
Uptown at Farrer Location
Everything That The City Has To Offer
When you’re only minutes’ drive to the heart of the city centre, Uptown @ Farrer straddles the dynamism of the Central Business District and the quieter fringe of the city. Not only does it offer a quality of life and exceptional convenience getting to and from work, a whole new world of live-work-play opportunities lie in wait at Raffles Place, Shenton Way and Marina Bay.
A Global Closet Within Grasp
There are so much more to explore with the Farrer MRT station right next door providing expedient access to the city’s major retail districts.
From a myriad of retail, dining and entertainment choices in the premier malls of Orchard Road to the surrounding exclusive enclaves that include Singapore’s first Eco-Mall – City Square Mall that’s right next to home, this is truly the epitome of urban cool and diverse lifestyle, redefined.
Plus, be delighted to discover a balanced mix of retailers to meet your daily needs at your fingertips – only a lift button away.
Always Ready To Move With You
Strategically positioned to offer work-life balance, Uptown @ Farrer adds immeasurable convenience and ease to the daily travel needs of its residences with a wealth of connecting networks, including Farrer Park MRT right across the road, as well as an assurance that the property will keep its value well.
A New City Pulse At Uptown
Places to play & places to eat in the Uptown @Farrer Residence
Uptown @ Farrer Perumal Road strategically located in Bugis and Serangoon so that its demand for a social network for aspiring individuals. Some of the country clubs high-recommend as Hollandse Club, The Singapore Island Country Club, Raffles Town Club, the American Club and the Tanglin Club where build up your network.
A remarkable thing is Upper @ Farrer location a short distance away to Little India in which popularity with plenty of retail shops and restaurants that welcome you. There is too much to do and see in this part of Singapore that also be the reason make you come back again and again. If you like shopping for groceries, high-rate option for you is Tekka Center. The market provides that you can find everything here. In addition, there is an option else - Mustafa Center - good place at electricity products, health and beauty.
For families with kids, there is an entertainment zone for kids as Somme Road Playground. Therefore, your children will able to get more rest after studying.
Transportation System linked with Uptown @ Farrer surrounding area
Uptown at Farrer D8 will be accessible with Farrer Park MRT Station in shortly. From the MRT Station, you can travel speed to Boon Keng, Potong Pasir, Vivocity, Chinatown and other parts of Singapore.
Great Education System next to Uptown @ Farrer Residence
Live in Uptown @ Farrer Condo, you never over-mind with choosing the quality school for your children. Due to 1km, the children also easily enroll in school, elite schools as Farrer Park Primary School, Stamford Primary School, Hong Wen School and St. Joseph's Institution Junior.
- Opp Farrer Park Station (Bus: 141)
- After Race Course Rd(Bus: 131, 141)
- Fairprice (City Square Mall)
- Prime (803 King George’s)
- Sheng Siong (108 McNair Road)
- Cold Storage (Bugis Junction)
- Berseh Food Centre
- Pek Kio Market And Food Court Centre
- Tekka Market
- Bendemeer Road Block 29 Market And Food Centre
- Whampoa Drive Market & Food Centre
- North Bridge Road Market & Food Centre
- Albert Centre Market and Food Centre
- Golden Mile Food Centre
- Newton Food Centre
- Upper Boon Keng Road Block 17 Market & Food Centre
- Geylang Bahru Block 69 Market And Food Centre
- City Square Mall
- Mustafa Centre
- Kitchener Complex
- The Verge
- Sim Lim Square
- Albert Complex
- Bugis Village
- Fortune Centre
- Bugis Junction
- Novena Square
- Singapore Khalsa Association
- Civil Service Club @ Tessensohn
- Chinese Recreation Club
- People’s Association HQ
- Singapore Indian Association
- Jalan Besar Stadium
- Ceylon Sports Club
- Kampong Glam Constituency Sports Club
- St Wilfred Sports Complex
- Kallang Water Sports Centre
- Safra Clubhouse – Toa Payoh
- Khalsa Kindergarten
- PCF Moulmein Blk 10
- MOE Kindergarten @ Farrer Park
- Foochow Methodist Church Kindergarten
- Kampong Kapor Methodist Church Kindergarten
- PCF Jalan Besar Blk 806
- PCF Kampong Glam Blk 462-3
- NAFA Arts Kindergarten (Derbyshire)
- Thomson Road Baptist Kindergarten
- Newton Kindergarten
- Farrer Park Primary School
- Stamford Primary School
- Hong Wen School
- Saint Joseph’s Institution Junior
- Bendemeer Primary School
- Saint Margaret’s Primary School
- Anglo-Chinese School (Junior)
- Balestier Hill Primary School
Secondary & Others
- Northlight School
- Bendemeer Secondary School
- Balestier Hill Primary School
- School of the Arts, Singapore
- CHIJ Katong Convent
- Insworld Institute
- Italian Supplementary School
- Nanyang Academy Of Fine Arts
- Singapore Management University